Fishermead Medical Centre, Fishermead Boulevard, Fishermead, Milton Keynes, MK6 2LRTel: (01908) 609240
Please join our group and help us work with Doctors, Nursing and Management staff to:
Our virtual group is open to all patients of Fishermead Medical Centre. You can participate by sharing views and ideas. We will consult with you on a regular basis to keep you informed.
If you are interested in joining our virtual PPG please pick up a MEMBERSHIP FORM from reception or contact us through the website.
Fishermead Medical Centre Patient Participation Group Terms of Reference This PPG will:
1. Act as a planning tool - can be consulted on service development and provision.
2. Provide feedback on patients’ needs, concerns and interests.
3. ‘Safety valve’ for dealing with concerns about the practice – help give the practice’s viewpoint.
4. Assist practice by facilitating voluntary groups/support within the community.
5. Feedback information about the community, in general, which may affect healthcare.
6. Give patients a voice in the organisation of their care.
7. Health Education: encourage and support activities within the practice and promote preventative medicine.
8. Influence the provision of secondary health care and social care locally.
9. Monitor services, e.g. hospital discharge and support when back in the community.
10. Give feedback to NHS Trusts on consultations.
11. Fundraising for medical equipment or other facilities to improve the practice or the group may prefer not to have the responsibility of fund-raising.
12. Liaise with other Patient Participation Groups in the area that can help put you in touch with other groups.
We would like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we are setting up a virtual patient representation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received. We will contact you via email and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
We aim to gather around a hundred patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link below to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
Complete the Patient Group Sign-up Form Online
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
Download the pdf version of our sign up form
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Many thanks for your assistance
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.
· We want your views in regards to the services we offer and any suggestions for where we can improve our services and environment.
Also if we have provided a good service please let us know.
· Discover additional local health news at http://www.healthwatch.co.uk/ and http://www.miltonkeynesccg.nhs.uk/
PPG Minutes 17/11/2015
Contact the Patient Group with your feedback, suggestion, comment or question. Please do not use
this form for complaints - these should always be directed to the Practice Manager
Note that by using this form, you will be sending information about yourself across
the Internet. Whilst every effort is made to keep this information secure, you should
be aware that we cannot offer any guarantees of absolute privacy. If this matter
concerns you then you should use another method to notify us of your comment.
Your IP address (220.127.116.11) will be sent
with your communication. In rare cases where abuse or criminal activity can be shown
to have taken place this may be used by the authorities to trace you.
Copyright 2006 - 2019 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's